Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Ambleside Online

Okay, I just have to say this. We are LOVING Ambleside Online. Our days are so much smoother and we all love the great books that we are reading. We are almost halfway through
Term 2 for all of the boys. I am noticing so many changes in them. They are much more interested in history and nature. Before Ambleside, we really didn't pay much attention to nature around us. Now, they are always coming in telling me about a bird or bug that they saw and describing it to me. They are enjoying so much of the "riches" now. I look forward to all of the new books that each term is bringing us. And thank you, Librivox! I don't know what I would do without you! It saves my voice so much to be able to divide up the books I read, and the ones that they can listen to without me. Such a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment